Saturday, July 5, 2008

Can you figure out this puzzle....



This is a t-shirt that I just purchased...thought that it was fun....wore it to a party tonight...I do not think that anyone figured it out on their own....a couple guys suggested that they did not want to stare---what @ my chest....please, we are all in our late 30s-early 40s....aren't we beyond that....maybe not....perhaps that it a subject for another post...why men are men, women are women and the stupid things that men say and do....oh, I will stop....

Ok, back to this....really, no one got it....was it a post 4th of July stupor, are people just dumb as rocks (ok, that was mean), or perhaps they were expecting me to show up in a cute sundress?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes they are and "Yes WE CAN!"

Anonymous said...

Oh, puhleez...people really couldn't figure out that is says "ewe rock"?